You and the recipient have always the possibility to add new email addresses.
The email addresses are only used to inform recipients that there is a message for them sent to the future, that they should download the Memoires app and create an account to receive it. They cannot see the content.
So, your messages sent to the future will be delivered to the recipient’s Memoires account and not to his email address.
– you will be informed through our newsletter
– a version where you can pay for sending larger video files
– the possibility to send messages with presents like flowers, choclats, parfum,..to the future
When you open the Memoires app you have the possibility to Sign In or Sign Up. The first time you select Sign Up to setup your account.
To make the app work properly, we need your gender, city, country, date of birth, first & last name, email address, mobile phone number.
All your data is stored with end-to-end encryption. No one can read it, not even Memoires.
The Memoires app is designed to work on both Android and iOS operating systems. It is recommended to use always the latest version of the operating systems.
The Memoirs Mobile App uses OTP authentication to validate your account. In this way, high security is built in.
Following features are available:
– creating a memory
– possibility to add photos and videos to the memory
– selecting email addresses from recipients in your contacts on your device
– selecting one or several dates into the future on which you want Memoires to deliver the message
– possibility to keep messages in draft
– overview of your sent memories
– overview of your received reminders
– possibility to send wishes in advance
– overview of your wishes sent
– possibility to create groups to send your messages to
We care about your privacy. All Memoires messages are secured with end-to-end encryption. This ensures that only you and the persons you’ve sent your memories to can read your messages or look at your photos or videos and nobody in between, not even Memoires.
You can easily update Memoires from your phone’s application store. Please note if you received a message that isn’t supported by your version of Memoires, you’ll need to update Memoires. We encourage you to always use the latest version of Memoires. Latest versions contain the newest features and bug fixes.
Go to the Google Play Store and search for Memoires. Tap Update next to Memoires app.
Go to the App Store and search for Memoires. Tap Update next to Memoires app.
Memoires uses certain trusted third parties (for example, providers of customer support and IT services) for the business purposes of helping us provide, improve, protect, and promote our Services. These third parties will access your information to perform tasks on our behalf, and we’ll remain responsible for their handling of your information per our instructions. The trusted third parties that we use are AWS – to store your messages and SendGrid – to send mails.